Friday, November 22, 2013

Announcements as of 11/22/13

Upcoming articles:
- Jeet Kun Do For: Dummies Volume 1(Planning on releasing a 20 part series in the near future). Contains my interpretation of Bruce Lee's self-created style. The contents of the volumes span from philosophical way of fighting to techniques.
- Bruce Lee- Father of Mixed Martial Arts?
- Game play of me playing Tekken 3, Mortal Kombat 4 , and Dead or Alive 1 &2 as the Bruce Lee clones, specifically,  so I can explain the art of Jeet Kun Do in a visual manner. ( I am unsure yet if I am going to do this. So don't get you hopes up).

* I am free to any suggestions or comments that you may have and want to address. Maybe some ideas could be beneficial.

* Also, in returning a favor, here is a link to a fellow person that I know very well. If you are insightful about the Halo universe or just want to knock yourself out over the course of Thanksgiving break, then this blog is for you.

Link:

http://gichickenhawk-spartansneverdie.blogspot.com

I am unsure how the use of announcements will be received. But I am just going to post it anyways. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reference to my blog. I have seen some of your longest blog posts, but a twenty-part series? That is devotion to cause.

    ReplyDelete